06 December 2007

Facebook

Since moving here, I've gotten a series of friend requests from completely random Egyptians. Most recently, I got requests from Ahmed Al-Khilefat, Jack Jabbour, and Emad Emad Emad. Many send me messages too, mostly filled with "words" like "ru" and "4". My favorite so far, from Honko Momo, an Egyptian, 26 year-old, male:

i ll gonna to send to u a 3 angels ,
&
i ll aske them to :......
surround u with love ,
touch ur face with a rose ,
kiss u r head ,
&
finally whisper in ur ears "hi"

Really, what do you say to that?

5 comments:

Uttara said...

I guess you say I am happily maried, and I can't sponsor you:p

Megan Michelle said...

You say leave me alone, Creepy McCreepster!

melinda.reider said...

You say, "Hahahaha!!!"

And if THAT doesn't work, follow up with a...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

One of the best ways to deter a man's advances is to laugh at him.

ms said...

i would say texas is not what it is cut up to be...whoa that could get me killed here, right?
on the other hand, you should see No country for old men. paints a hot arid, dry and violent picture of TX....
hey milli could you pass me your mom's phone number? she called and left a message but not her number.
take care
milind

Annie Johnson said...

That's hilarious. At least you haven't gotten any shirtless photos of US military men...