02 September 2007

"And I don't believe in cards, but I'll be leavin' soon ..."

After a whirlwind two days of packing our apartment up in NYC, driving a HUGE UHaul down to D.C., hitchiking our way to the airport in Baltimore, and driving up the Maine coast, we are finally, actually getting ready to leave for Cairo. We're spending our last night in Nashua, NH with my family before taking off tomorrow (Monday) for Egypt.

More to come soon, for now I have to pack. It's actually hard getting bags under the 50 lb limit.

-milli

p.s. -- For those of you who happen to check this soon, we're working at a place called CEOSS. It's a NGO based in Cairo that does development work across the spectrum. Check them out -- ceoss.org.eg.


2 comments:

Casey said...

Best of luck my friend - I look forward to hearing of your adventures, and will be praying for you both. Much love.

Adam S. McHugh said...

Huh. Apparently I missed the memo that you guys were moving to Egypt. Um, awesome?